Thursday, March 25, 2010

I think Iman's who I want to be when I grow up








Iman has always been one of my favourite models. She's galmourous, beautiful, intelligent and married to David Bowie. Just when I thought she couldn't get any cooler, I discovered she's designing jewellery. I stumbled upon some her pieces at The Bay when I was at the mall today. She has some really cool stuff. Her collection is called Global Chic, and that's the perfect way to describe it. Her pieces take inspiration from all over the world and a lot of them have a kind of antiquey feel to them. The yellow earrings above came home with me, I may be back for the ring. When I searched for pictures of her collection online I discovered it's for sale on HSN, check it out at http://www.hsn.com/

2 comments:

  1. And she has some secret fountain of youth where she never ages! She still looks the same as she did in her 20's! I love the last earrings :)

    ReplyDelete