Tuesday, March 30, 2010

She's my cherry pie






Just got this new perfume from the Body Shop. For some reason I hadn't been in a Body Shop in years, but I've found a couple products I've liked lately. While cherry blossoms probably remind most people of Japan, they remind me of South Carolina. I remember visiting my aunt in the spring and seeing all the trees in bloom. There's a picture of me around somewhere in a cherry blossom tree when I was about seven. I think I'd like to live in a Cherry Blossom tree, I can't imagine anything else as lovely.

2 comments:

  1. This is my all time favorite scent! It's actually my signature scent, when ever I go to the bf's house, his brother knows I'm there before he sees me because he knows the scent! Love it! They also have a regular cherry blossom scented shampoo and conditioner that makes your hair smell fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, I'll have to check the shampoo and conditioner out. Right now I'm using this conditioner that smells kinda minty and feels all tingley and cool on your scalp. lol, not so cool when it gets in your eyes though.

    ReplyDelete