Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Latin Love








Everyday as it gets a little bit warmer, I become a little more tempted to throw caution to the wind and break out my finest in Carmen Miranda inspired fashions. If I could get away with it, I'd wear a full fruit headdress like she did. It would be so fun (and handy if you needed a snack!) But alas, most people would find that a bit much for everyday wear, so I'll take my cues from her bright hues and fruity & floral patters.
Earrings: Forever 21
Floral Black Dress: Ricki's
(Little) Red Dress: eShakti
Shoes: Naughty Monkey
Bangle: Forever 21

4 comments:

  1. AMAZING! I'd follow you around in your fruit headdress just so I could get my daily serving of fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I always thought fruit headdresses weren't ridiculous, but actually rather practical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Ricki's dress and the bangle!
    So cute!

    Xoxo
    Stiletto
    http://mylipstickonhercollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! I love that first floral dress! And those yellow shoes and bangle!! Love them <3

    ReplyDelete