Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Taste the Rainbow




I'm so inspired by these pictures of Holi, the Festival of Colours. In India and other countries with large Hindu populations it celebrates the welcoming of Spring. Participants splash paint, powder and coloured water on each other. I love the look of joy on so many of their faces. I'm making it a goal in my life to go to India and experience this.
In the mean time, I'm trying to incorporate more colour into my life. The easiest way to add a dash of colour is with your accessories. I love stockings and the online store We Love Colors has a rainbow of them to choose from. They sell tights and fishnets in over 50 colours.
http://www.welovecolors.com
For summer I'm on the hunt for bright fun shoes. I scored a pair of bright pink ones at Winners over the weekend. Now I just need some bright yellow and bright blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment