Monday, May 17, 2010

Let the sun shine in (but not too much)









Well, the pale and pallor princess is now just the sunburnt princess. Spent about 3 hours in the sun doing a photoshoot of my jewelery that I'll be selling on Etsy soon (very very soon) and of course forgot the sunblock. For being so pale, I'm actually usually pretty good about not burning, but this will now be the second time this spring I've done it. On the bright side, at least my face isn't burnt because my facecream has sunblock.
We managed to get some great shots though, Today's dress was just a couple of them, so I'll show the rest off soon.
Make sure to scroll down to see yesterday's dress too (posted today)
Outfit today was:
Necklace & Earrings made by yours truly
(win the necklace here: http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/2010/05/and-now-for-something-completely.html)
Dress: Society
Shoes: Le Chateau
Purse: Winners (actually from the kid's section!)

10 comments:

  1. I love the pattern on that dress! That is an awesome necklace.
    And that shade of red lipstick is amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    And I quite agree with Erin - nobody rocks lip colour like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are great. i love a pop of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was waiting to hear about your first night out as a single women. I know this blog is about fashion but my fashion sense is lacking to say the least...I love that you are going to start marketing some of your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, well my first night out as a single woman wasn't much different then a night out as a married woman. We went to a pub type bar, so not a type of place you do a lot of mingling and meeting other people. It was pretty uneventful, lol no rebound fling or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I just left you two blog awards over at Always Summer, please come over and pick them up

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel your pain SPF 58 all the time over here!
    Cute dress dahling!
    Xoxo
    Stiletto

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I truly love that dress you are wearing. Nice necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that necklace. I can't wait to be able to buy it!
    GTW That close up shot of you with the necklace on is beautiful! You look amazing in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so obsessed with SPF - can not wait to see the Etsy store come online. x.

    ReplyDelete