Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bling of the day 04/01/2010 Won't you take me to China Town?










Today's bling of the day was found in China Town in Toronto. Toronto is the most multicultural city in the world and speckled with neighbourhoods like Little Italy, Greek town, Little India and China town. Each one is a glimpse into another part of the world. It's easy to forget that you're not on the other side of the world when strolling through each one. I've bought some fantastic pieces in Little India too, but for today I'll showcase some of my China Town finds. The enamel bracelets I bought from a street vendor, I got them 6 of them for $10. The "Jade" Bracelets I found the same day in a store selling various Chinese statues and trinkets and got the two for $5. You can find some great bargains in China Town, not to mention some delicious Dim Sum.

No comments:

Post a Comment