Saturday, April 3, 2010

Show some skin



I've been neglecting the purses in my accessory family. They deserve some love too, so I'll show off my two latest additions. The red one I found at a thrift store, it's ostrich skin* (which is fitting as I actually ate Ostrich for dinner) and made by a company called Farnell Paris. Doing a quick Google search, they don't seem to be in business any longer, too bad as they made some really cute stuff. The yellow alligator skin* one I found in a little store in Bradford (a little farming community about 30 mins north of Toronto) I saw it in the window from the street and knew I had to have it. I love the bow detail on the front. It came in a few other colours as well, but I loved the yellow, it was so cheery.
*No animals were harmed in the making of this Post. (except my dinner) The alligator and ostrich skin are both faux, not real.

No comments:

Post a Comment