Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter OOTD 04/04/2010



Grabbed a quick snap of my outfit on the way out the door. Today's outfit is a Jones of New York thrifted skirt. Jones of New York can veer a little towards frumpy sometimes, but they're not bad for skirts and dresses usually. Normally they'd be a bit beyond what I like to pay, but this one was picked up second hand, so it was priced just right. Tank top is from Ricki's. Shoes are from Payless, they originally had straps, but they always rubbed, so I performed a little DIY surgery on them and chopped the straps off. Necklace is from an Antique shop, bought on a trip with my mum to Ottawa. I'm not sure how old it is, but it reminds me of Art Deco Style jewelery. If you read my post below, it now belongs to my Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment